Penn Gastroenterology FAQs

We are happy to announce the launch of our new Penn Medicine website.

Please stay connected to our Gastroenterology News blog by visiting us there.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Who can treat achalasia?

Question: I was just diagnosed with achalasia. Is there a gastroenterologist at Penn Medicine who specializes in achalasia? I would like a doctor to review my manometry.

Answer: Gary Falk, MD, MS, is available for appointments at the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine.  He is a Professor of Medicine specializing in Gastroenterology and Co-Director of the Esophageal and Swallowing Disorders Center at Penn Medicine. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Falk or another Penn physician, please call 800-789-PENN (7366) or request an appointment online.

No comments:

Post a Comment