Penn Gastroenterology FAQs

Monday, January 7, 2013

Who can treat intestinal metaplasia?

Question: Where can I find a specialist in intestinal metaplasia? I am 33 years-old and I was diagnosed after an endoscopy.

Answer: It would be best to see a physician at Penn Gastroenterology. Gary Falk, MD, MS, is available for appointments at the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine. He is a national expert on intestinal metaplasia in the esophagus.  To schedule a consultation with Dr. Falk or another Penn physician, please call 800-789-PENN (7366) or request an appointment online.

No comments:

Post a Comment